Monday, November 9, 2009

Maddie and Graham

My son Graham has the most gorgeous brown eyes and a witty sense of humor that keeps us laughing, along with dance moves I don't think I have ever tried...He is all about his airsoft guns, Xbox with his dad, his best friend Charlie and spending time outside. Graham loves to go to his Papa and Mimi's house and spend time hanging out with his Papa doing boy-stuff. Graham always leaves a little of himself behind...like when he was playing in Papa's car in the garage and left the lights on. Dad called me the next day to let me know that his grandson was very precious, but his car wouldn't start when he tried to go to work. Hmmm... he knew who the culprit was right off. All I could say was "I am so sorry, Dad!" Oops!!! Graham loves exploring in Papa's basement and we get new reports of missing items or strange things found in the craziest of places. That's my son!!! He is awesome!!!
Maddie is just the opposite of Graham with her baby blue eyes and blonde hair. She is fun-loving, free-spirited, and all GIRL! Maddie loves her friends, especially her bff Addie, and enjoys having time to spend with Mom. Maddie is sometimes wise beyond her 6 years when it comes to reading peoples thoughts and motives and observing her world. She asks the "why" questions about all kinds of topics and muddles through problems until she comes to a logical conclusion. She is a great conversationalist and enjoys making people happy. I love this petite, little girl of mine and can't wait to see how her life plays out.

3 comments:

  1. The blog looks good! Have fun with it ~Amy Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect blog page....I'm next...can I get one started tonight???? Graham is growing up....into a little man....and Maddie...all I can say is Matt better disconnect all the phones soon....she's beautiful! Tell her she can't be having "no boy---friend! EVER!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to tell you the other day but I'm SO thrilled about Maddie giving her life to Christ.

    ReplyDelete